We are not out of the woods yet and there are bits of legislation that I will be going over with the group seneschals but for now, as of 1 Feb 2022, the following are in effect:
- Gatherings in private residences are allowed but limited to:
o 10 people indoors
o 25 people outdoors
- Contact tracing and proof of vaccination are required for all official SCA events.
- Contact tracing and proof of vaccination declaration forms must be sent to email@example.com before your next local gathering or within 14 days, whichever is shorter.
- Groups will receive a 30 day suspension of all official activities if the above documentation is not received in the time frame required.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
- Masks must be worn outdoors when 2m social distancing is not maintained.
- Martial practices and meetings may resume; be aware that there are capacity and other changes at venues. Check your venues requirements/restrictions before your next practice/meeting.
- Food or drink may not be consumed indoors at events.
The Ealdormere safety plan has further changes, the above are just some of the highlights. Please review that document before your next gathering, meeting, practice, event.
If you have questions or require clarification, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org