Once again, things are changing in this pandemic driven world and, as before, it’s not for the better. In light of the new provincial restrictions announced today, Ealdormere will be temporarily shutting down most of our activities.
These new restrictions are in effect from 3 – 31 January 2022.
1. All indoor events are temporarily cancelled.
2. All martial activities are temporarily cancelled.
3. Outdoor gatherings at private residences are permitted up to a maximum of 10 people. Social distancing must be maintained.
4. Pre-reg, contact tracing, PoV must all be completed.
5. Food/drink is allowed outdoors as long as there is a minimum of 2m between each person not of your own physical household.
6. While masking outside is not required if 2m social distancing can be maintained, it is strongly encouraged that an individual wear their mask.