I’m sure you’re all following the provincial announcements regarding its upcoming changes to the current covid restrictions. The specific legislation that will guide us for the next few weeks was just released (early even) and there will be more changes coming in mid-March, so please bear with me.
One thing that I can say is that proof of vaccination will be required to attend all official events (as defined by Corpora) in Ealdormere, as per the BoD’s CovidSafe mandate. That is not changing.
There are a few changes to our Covid policies that need to be made now to make things less confusing for groups and to keep us in line with the current legislation:
As of 17 Feb 2022
1. All indoor martial activities will be at 25% capacity of a rented venue.
2. Dancing is allowed but events that include dancing will be 25% capacity of a rented venue.
3. All activities at a personal residence will be subject to the social gathering limitations of the province.
4. There will be no food or drink consumed indoors (exemption for martial combatants; please see the Ealdormere covid safety plan for details).
5. Indoor melees are allowed but teams are restricted to a maximum of three.
6. Masks are required for all indoor activities (with exemption for martial activities; please see the Ealdormere covid safety plan for details) and outdoors where 2m social distancing can not be maintained.
7. Active screening is required to enter an event.
8. Contact tracing is required, as per BoD mandate.
9. Proof of vaccination is required.
I know everyone is getting really tired of the rules and all the changing of the rules. Believe me, I know you are, and I get it. Thank you for being as patient as you have been.
As always if you require any clarifications, please contact me at email@example.com