It is with great pleasure We are finally able to announce the combatants that will be competing in Our Crown Tournament!
- Duke Roak of Ealdormere for Countess Hyrrokin
- Master Brand Thorwaldsen for Duchess Jocea Valente
- Duke Siegfried Brandbeorn for Baroness Augusta Weyfare
- THL Guillaume le Breton for Countess Joleicia of Litchfield
- Count Steinarr Aggarson for Baroness Margraig of the Erainn
- Count Baldric Leeman of Newcastle Emlyn for Countess Brayla la Vienette
- Master Berend van der Eych for Baroness Matilda of Swynford
- Sir Gannicus the HIberian for Mistress Maegwynn Skrautibrók
- Sir Tiberius of Warwickshire for Baroness Anne Tinker
- Master Kolbjorn Skattaupandi for Mistress Wencenedl of Rokesburg
- THL James Edgarson for THL Emelote of Calais
This is truly a wonderful list of honourable and noble combatants and consorts and We look forward to seeing them in Our Tournament on October 30.
King Rattanicus and Queen Isabel