Ealdormere has had a cautious approach to reopening in this new Covid world and so far, it has served us very well. I recognize that restrictions have been frustrating, and we all want to be done with them. We will however be continuing with the cautious approach to re-opening our Kingdom.
As of 21 Mar 2022 the following covid protocols will be in place:
For all events:
- Proof of vaccination will be required.
- Infectious disease signage is still required
- Passive screening signs are required
For outdoor events: No further restrictions in place.
Specific to camping events: I strongly encourage having extra handwash stations at the event when you are ordering portajohns.
For indoor events:
- Masking requirements will remain in place. This will be reviewed monthly.
- Restrictions to indoor martial activities will remain in place; will be reviewed no later than 30 April 2022
- Food restrictions will remain in place; will be reviewed no later than 30 April 2022.
A quick reminder that though pre-registration is no longer required, if a group wishes to do so they are allowed.
As always, if you have questions or require clarification, please contact me at email@example.com