Norway in 955, fought in England as a young man and now lives in
Duhblin, Ireland, working as a sword smith. He is his own age.
Some curious facts:
- Ancient of Eoforwic, Pillar of Old Septentria, Resident of Monadh,
Weird Uncle to Petra Thule.
- Originally elevated for 'Decorative Metalwork', using a much
different oath than the one used today.
- Was one of the principle agitators of the 'Arts Wolves of
Ealdormere' during 'the Doom of Ealdormere' period.
- Known as knowledgeable in many things Norse - even to the real
- He was once the 'Viking Poster Boy' for Newfoundland tourism, and
that image has been spotted in magazines, buses, 'T' shirts - and
even coffee cups!
- Founder of the Dark Ages Re-creation Company, a splinter group
focussing on the Viking Age.
- Most likely to be found in Camp, rarely in Court. Frequently seen
at workshops and (endlessly) lecturing.
Honours Held (just those most dear)
A Purple Fret - given expressly 'for doing unpleasant tasks', issued
in purple crayon from the hand of Fern
A Baron to the Court of Ealdormere, given by David and Tanguistal
12 +1 - Holder of one of the 'Wolf Rings of Ealdormere', given by
Hannorah and Yog.
1st of 9 - First recipient of the 'Cauldron of Caredwyn', given by
Aedan and Kaffa.
3 + 3 - Holder of one of the 'End of the Beginning' Rings, given by
Berus and Marion.
One - Deeded 'All lands north of Eoforwic' by King Finnvarr in AS