The Kingdom Chronicler is the head of the Chronicler's College of Ealdormere and is responsible for publishing The Tidings (the official publication of the Kingdom of Ealdormere) as well as overseeing other avenues of communications within the kingdom.
The Kingdom Media Relations Deputy is responsible for assisting groups in dealing with the modern world media and for monitoring media coverage of the SCA within the kingdom.
Visit the Ealdormere Social Media Page
The Supplements Deputy is responsible for editing and publishing supplemental material for The Tidings (such as issues dedicated to the Arts and Sciences).
The Kingdom Historian is responsible for keeping a record of Ealdormere's history.
Visit the History of Ealdormere website
The editing deputies are responsible for looking over copies of The Tidings before they are sent to the Publications Manager, to ensure that Titivillus has not been up to his old tricks again!
Kingdom Social Media Deputy
Marrin von Waldburg
Orlaith inghen Cinada meic Briain
All events in Ealdormere must have an event flyer printed in the Tidings at least one month prior to the event. Otherwise, no official business can be conducted at the event. There are a few steps required to get your SCA event registered.
Please visit the How to Register Your Event page
The Tidings is the official newsletter of the Kingdom of Ealdormere. International and Sustaining members can access The Tidings, all other kingdom newsletters, Board minutes and Quiver and Quarrels.
Access the Tidings.
- Kingdom of Ealdormere Chronicler's Handbook 2014 (pdf)
- Society Chronicler Policies (pdf)
- FAQ about Release Forms for Chroniclers and Tournaments Illuminated Contributors (pdf)
- Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use Form (pdf)
- Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use Form (pdf with fillable blanks)
- Model Release Form (pdf)
- Model Release Form (pdf with fillable blanks)
- Photographer Release Form (pdf)
- Photographer Release Form (pdf with fillable blanks)