The Kingdom Chronicler is the head of the Chronicler's College of Ealdormere and is responsible for publishing The Tidings (the official publication of the Kingdom of Ealdormere) as well as overseeing other avenues of communications within the kingdom.
The Supplements Deputy is responsible for editing and publishing supplemental material for The Tidings (such as issues dedicated to the Arts and Sciences).
The Kingdom Historian is responsible for keeping a record of Ealdormere's history.
Visit the History of Ealdormere website
The editing deputies are responsible for looking over copies of The Tidings before they are sent to the Publications Manager, to ensure that Titivillus has not been up to his old tricks again!
Countess Arlette of Ealdormere
Duke Trumbrand the Wanderer
All events in Ealdormere must have an event flyer printed in the Tidings at least one month prior to the event. Otherwise, no official business can be conducted at the event. There are a few steps required to get your SCA event registered.
Please visit the How to Register Your Event page
The Tidings is the official newsletter of the Kingdom of Ealdormere. International and Sustaining members can access The Tidings, all other kingdom newsletters, Board minutes and Quiver and Quarrels.
Access the Tidings.
January 1: Deadline for February issue July 1: Deadline for August issue
February 1: Deadline for March issue August 1: Deadline for September issue
March 1: Deadline for April issue September 1: Deadline for October issue
April 1: Deadline for May issue October 1: Deadline for November issue
May 1: Deadline for June issue November 1: Deadline for December issue
June 1: Deadline for July issue December 1: Deadline for January issue
- Kingdom of Ealdormere Chronicler's Handbook 2014 (pdf)
- Society Chronicler Policies (pdf)
- FAQ about Release Forms for Chroniclers and Tournaments Illuminated Contributors (pdf)
- Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use Form (pdf)
- Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use Form (pdf with fillable blanks)
- Model Release Form (pdf)
- Model Release Form (pdf with fillable blanks)
- Photographer Release Form (pdf)
- Photographer Release Form (pdf with fillable blanks)